Requiem - Lauren Oliver  photo tumblr_mfb7gpIVlr1rxmai6o1_500.gif
Requiem (noun): a song for the souls of the dead. (See also: a book by Lauren Oliver that makes you want to join these souls.)

What. Just. Happened?!

If this so happens to be the LAST book in this series...I quit. I give up. Because I can't handle being emotionally hung and quartered, just to be given a cliffhanger at the end of it. No nice 'this is what happened and how everything was resolved' ending. Oh, no. Just a 'welcome to Hell 2.0' ending for us readers.

As for Hana...
...don't even get me started.
 photo tumblr_lrszhiWS8Y1qii08i.gif
If my best friend did what Hana did, I would have let the house blow up in her good-for-nothing-powdered-i-was-just-jealous face! That's right! You don't get to betray me and put me through shit and be all 'I'm sorry' at the end of the day. Nuh uh *snaps fingers*.

Lena is way too nice. And also slightly hysterical.

This book kinda makes you sort-of-but-not-really believe that love could be a disease. Lena's not as strong as you'd like to (and she'd like you to) believe. She's crying, sobbing, listless, throwing herself at Julian, crawling after Alex, considering shooting a possible rival to Alex's affections, forgiving traitors and letting them go, having family issues...

Let's just say that if I were Alex or Julian, I'd have backed away slowly. She needs to sort out her issues, you know?

WHICH SHE WON'T GET TO DO IF THIS BOOK IS THE LAST BOOK 'CAUSE IT ENDS WITH A CLIFFHANGER!!

Pretty, pretty, pretty PLEASE, Lauren - give us another book!!

Don't torture us by leaving us standing in the middle of Portland going, "Whaaaaaaaaa?"!