Goddess Interrupted - Aimee Carter Absolutely fantastic - will be posting up a review on blog (http://www.21stcenturyonceuponatime.blogspot.com) soon but for now, here's a general feedback:

Loved Henry. I adore how you can sense his inner struggle and how your heart aches for him and Kate, for them to come to terms with their love for each other. The whole Greek mythology interwoven with these truly loveable characters: James, Ava...NOT Persephone. I hate to say this but EVERY book with Greek influences I've read/movies I've watched have made Perse look like the world's biggest *cough* witch. She's rude, obnoxious, a flirt...I could continue but it would ruin the review. I love how Kate grows as a heroine, but even though in the second book she has grown into her role as Henry's 'wife/love/pet' (the last one was a joke, I swear!) she still holds onto this human fragility - her uncertainty, her fears, her love. All these emotions that make her human. I loved every second of reading it.

My favourite part is: (SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER) when she tells Henry her feelings to Henry in the throne room:

*****EXTRACT: “That’s the problem, Henry. I don’t know how you feel about me. Everyone else seems to have an opinion about it, but the only person I want to hear from is you…(later on) I know I’m not like her and that I never will be, but you know what, Henry? That’s a good thing; because unlike her I’m not going to betray you…I’ll stay but no matter how much I love you, I will not let you manipulate me like this.”*********

(END OF SPOILER) LIke it? Then GET READING; if you haven't read the first book THE GODDESS TEST then please, DO!!!!! These books are the best and I highly recommend them!